What an amazing day! Not only is Madelyn beautiful on the outside, but she is stunning on the inside. She was ready for this day. She understands the promises she is making with Heavenly Father and her responsibility. I am so proud of you Madelyn! You are an amazing girl!


Grandma Wray bought her her dress, she tried on about 10, but it was the first one she tried on that was the winner! Thanks Grandma (and Grandpa)!
3 comments:
It sounds like you guys are keeping busy. I love her baptism pics. So cute.
What a beautiful girl! I'm glad I get to know her both inside and out! Congratulations Maddie! We love you and are so proud of you! We so wish we could have been there!!! Thank you for being such a great example to all of us.
So sweet. So pretty. So fun. I wish we were there- I love seeing the kids get baptized.
Way to go Maddie for making such an important decision- Heavenly Father is so proud of you and so are we!!! We love you so much!
Aunt Corinne, Uncle Justin, Haley, Rachel, Lilly, Isabelle, and Addalie
Post a Comment