Hooray! We were downstairs putting laundry away and Lucas was laying on the floor on his back. I came out from one of the rooms and I saw him tip from his side to his tummy. I asked the girls who had put him on his stomach and they all said they hadn't. So I rolled him to his back and guess what......
I know that this seems late, but for my kids it is early. I always make the mistake of letting my kids sit before they learn to roll over resulting in angry tummy time. With Lucas I decided that I would do the opposite. Took 5 kids for me to figure it out.
I thought it was funny how Brandon and Delaney got down and started showing their skills.
10 July 1973 at Fort Huachuca, Arizona
4 years ago









1 comment:
Yea! way to go Lucas! Next step crawling! My kids showed their crawling skills when Elle started to crawl.
Post a Comment