Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Haircut





We went to get haircuts for school, and, as always, Savhannah asked for bangs... I finally gave in, and personally, I think she looks darling!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

They are really cute! Of course, I am a little partial...

Cory and Cheri said...

Hannah you look adorable! Maybe even a bit older ;).

As for the names...you can only vote once, so I voted for Easton, but I asked cory and he also said he liked Easton best. Brady's vote is for Lucus...are we making it any easier for you? What happened to Eli...I like it too!

Corinne said...

Wow!!! BIG change!!! CUTE! Looking at her she almost looks like someone else in the family.... I don't know who.... anyway, I think its cute, cute, cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like me! At first I seriously thought it was a picture of me in 4th grade. Wow!

Karin said...

super cute bangs! Um...she looks a little like her mom. Maybe we should cut your hair like that!(;

Dana said...

I love the bangs!

Corinne said...

So, for the new naming after family thing..... I actually liked Taylor the best, but know a few so I didn't know if you were trying to go for less common. Because of that factor I voted for Marshall- trying to remain impartial of course.
The end of Turner with the beginning of Wray sounds like
turn-a-way.
Just my opinion though..... I'm sure what ever you name him, he will become that name and own it. I can't wait for the big day!

Cindy said...

I really like Easton. My sister just named her baby Dallyn. I thought that was really cute too. Good luck on the name thing. I am excited to see what you end up choosing.