Delaney had her Dr. appt today. She is happy and healthy. Okay, not so happy here...but SOOOO cute!!!!!! 15 lbs 10 oz - 26 1/2 inches....I didnt realize when I made the appointment that I would have all 4 kids, since Christmas break started yesterday. So i had to drag them all with me. Delaney didnt have any immunizations, just a hemoglobin test, but the Dr suggested she get a flu shot, and all the rest of them since they were there...SURPRISE!!! Savhannah and Madelyn were not happy. When the nurse came in, she said who wants to be first...Maddie and Sav both started freeking out and Brandon raised his hand and said "I will!" He got up there and took it like a man and looked at the girls and said, "didnt hurt!" LOL! The girls still cried.
10 July 1973 at Fort Huachuca, Arizona
4 years ago








2 comments:
Go Brandon! Brady always makes Carson go first and Brady too still gets upset...even if Carson didn't.
by the way...Delaney does look super cute in that pic.
Post a Comment