Last night we brought Lucas home and he is doing well. The hardest part is that he can only have about 2 oz of milk every 2 hours...which leaves him very hungry. (I guess he likes to top off...lol.) He slept very good, and I think that that is the best thing for him. It is nice to have him home and not have a bunch of cords hanging from him when I want to cuddle him. He has been so tolerant through this whole thing and I have recognize that he has such a strong little spirit.
Thank you to all of you who have been there for us during these past few days, and more inportantly, thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers, we feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!
On a side note, when JD came to help Mike give Lucas a blessing he pointed something out to us. At first I thought it was a cool trick that they did at the hospital, then I looked closer, no trick. Check out the pencil on the table in the next few pictures.


3 comments:
Glad to hear that Lucas is home and doing well! I too would be frustrated if I could only eat a little at a time! Interesting in the picture...what, is he the illistrator?
Oh Andrea, I had no idea! I am glad that things have worked out! Hopefully he will just continue to improve! I know we all take for granted healthy babies! I know my nephew had a twisted small intestine when he was born and had to have a similar surgery at Primary Children's (I think they are the best hospital in the world!). He has had one more since and probably will for the rest of his life. He is only 6. So I am glad that they were able to fix his problem in one shot! KIT and talk to you soon!
Yea!!! I'm so glad everything worked out. How is he doing now? He is so cute and just looks like a mini Brandon from what I can tell. I love his hair!
Post a Comment