For those of you who haven't heard (lol, get it heard), we got a baby grand about a month ago. I am about as protective of it as I am of Lucas. It is beautiful, but it doesnt quite fit in here...hope our house sells soon. :)
Nice piano. Bryan and I want to get a mini grand, but that will have to wait. The market is picking up, so maybe you house will sell soon! Are you still looking up in saratoga springs?
3 comments:
No moving. Lol. Get a smaller piano. ha
Nice piano. Bryan and I want to get a mini grand, but that will have to wait. The market is picking up, so maybe you house will sell soon! Are you still looking up in saratoga springs?
nice! now you can learn to play well and get your dream calling of RS pianist!
Post a Comment